Innovate UK’s Emerging and Enabling funding competition (with £15 million available).
Innovation funding available for
Enabling technologies that can demonstrate a step change in performance and the potential to disrupt existing industrial approaches, such as, machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), cybersecurity, data analytics, big data, distributed ledger technology, Internet of Things (IoT), virtual reality, satellite applications, electronics, sensors, photonics and robotics.
Alongside any disruptive emerging technology in energy harvesting, imaging technologies, graphene, biological computing or biofilms.
Projects should last between 6 months and 3 years. Projects are expected to range in total costs between £35,000 and £2 million.
For technical feasibility studies and industrial research, you could get:
- up to 70% of your eligible project costs if you are a micro/small business
- up to 60% if you are a medium-sized business
- up to 50% if you are a large business
For experimental development projects which are nearer to market, you could get:
- up to 45% of your eligible project costs if you are a micro/small business
- up to 35% if you are a medium-sized business
- up to 25% if you are a large business
The competition opens on 6th March and will receive applications until 10th May 2017.
Innovation Point are here to help increase your chances of securing the funding you need to grow. Please contact us about this and other funding opportunities to discuss how we can help you:
Roger Hiscott, Head of Business Development